Welcome to the Faculty Portal Page!
- The Access Center introduced a new accommodation management system (known as MyAccess) four years ago. We continue to refine this system to improve usability for faculty and students.
- As with any electronic management system, user feedback is of the utmost importance, and we encourage you to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or constructive criticisms.
- The faculty portal is, in general, voluntary, and faculty are more than welcome to continue using the our email communications as the main method of providing accommodations, but we hope you will try it at least once.
- Below are a series of quick video tutorials for the portal. They cover everything you’ll see in the portal as well as address a few common questions you may have.
- Additionally, we are always available for department visits to review any of the changes we’ve implemented, answer questions and concerns, and garner in-person feedback on our processes. If you would like us to visit your department, or a group of your colleagues, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
As always, thank you for your assistance in promoting access and inclusion for all students. We appreciate the time and effort you put in for your students and look forward to our continued partnership.
217 Washington Building